The Resource Mrs. Barr has gone too far!
- Mrs. Barr has gone too far!
- Statement of responsibility
- Dan Gutman ; pictures by Jim Paillot
- Title variation
- Misses Barr has gone too far!
- Elementary school teachers -- Juvenile fiction
- trueElementary schools
- Geography -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- trueSchool children
- School children -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Travellers -- Juvenile fiction
- trueVoyages and travels
- trueChildren's stories
- After noticing that A.J. and his friends' geography knowledge could use some work, Mr. Cooper invites to class just the person to help. Globetrotter Mrs. Barr speaks seven languages and has visited nearly two hundred countries! But why does she carry a suitcase everywhere she goes? And why does she open a window whenever she walks into a room? Perhaps Mrs. Barr has something to hide
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Literary form
- Series statement
- My weirder-est school
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Mrs. Barr has gone too far!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mrs. Barr has gone too far!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/uC01uyIQo3o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/uC01uyIQo3o/">Mrs. Barr has gone too far!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="https://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>