The Resource The long and faraway gone
- The long and faraway gone
- Statement of responsibility
- Lou Berney
- Title variation
- Long and faraway gone
- Title variation remainder
- a novel
- trueCold cases (Criminal investigation)
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- trueGuilt in men
- trueLoss (Psychology)
- trueMass murder
- Missing persons -- Fiction
- trueMissing teenage girls
- Oklahoma City (Okla.) -- Fiction
- truePrivate investigators
- Private investigators -- Fiction
- Robbery investigation -- Fiction
- "In the summer of 1986, two tragedies rocked Oklahoma City. Six movie-theater employees were killed in an armed robbery, while one inexplicably survived. Then, a teenage girl vanished from the annual State Fair. Neither crime was ever solved. Twenty-five years later, the reverberations of those unsolved cases quietly echo through survivors' lives. A private investigator in Vegas, Wyatt's latest inquiry takes him back to a past he's tried to escape-- and drags him deeper into the harrowing mystery of the movie house robbery that left six of his friends dead. Like Wyatt, Julianna struggles with the past-- with the day her beautiful older sister Genevieve disappeared. When Julianna discovers that one of the original suspects has resurfaced, she'll stop at nothing to find answers. As fate brings these damaged souls together, their obsessive quests spark sexual currents neither can resist. But will their shared passion and obsession heal them, or push them closer to the edge? Even if they find the truth, will it help them understand what happened, that long and faraway gone summer? Will it set them free-- or ultimately destroy them?"--
- Anthony Award for Best Paperback Original, 2016
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best Paperback Original Mystery, 2017.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2015.
- Oklahoma Book Award for Fiction, 2016.
- RUSA Reading List, 2016.
- Awards note
- Edgar Allan Poe Award (Mystery Writers of America) for Best Paperback Original, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
ContextContext of The long and faraway gone
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The long and faraway gone
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Sz_PqEra-ZU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Sz_PqEra-ZU/">The long and faraway gone</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="https://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>