The Resource Jujutsu kaisen, 4, I'm gonna kill you!
- Jujutsu kaisen, 4, I'm gonna kill you!
- Title number
- Title part
- I'm gonna kill you!
- Statement of responsibility
- Gege Akutami ; translation, Stefan Koza ; touch-up art & lettering, Snir Aharon
- Title variation
- I'm gonna kill you!
- I am going to kill you
- Clubs -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Demonology -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueGraphic novels
- trueHigh school students
- High school students -- Japan -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Imaginary wars and battles -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Magic -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Supernatural -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueTeenage boys
- Teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Wizards -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueYoung adult fiction
- Blessing and cursing -- Comic books, strips, etc
- In a world where cursed spirits feed on unsuspecting humans, fragments of the legendary and feared demon Ryomen Sukuna were lost and scattered about. Should any demon consume Sukuna's body parts, the power they gain could destroy the world as we know it. Fortunately, there exists a mysterious school of Jujutsu Sorcerers who exist to protect the precarious existence of the living from the supernatural! While investigating a strange set of mysterious deaths, Itadori meets Junpei, a troubled kid who is often bullied at school. However, Junpei is also befriended by the culprit behind the bloody incident -- Mahito, a mischievous cursed spirit! Mahito sets in motion a devious plan involving Junpei, hoping to ensnare Itadori as well
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T+ for older teen
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Jujutsu kaisen
- Shonen Jump manga
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Jujutsu kaisen, 4, I'm gonna kill you!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Jujutsu kaisen, 4, I'm gonna kill you!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/I9MFYorA4As/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/I9MFYorA4As/">Jujutsu kaisen, 4, I'm gonna kill you!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="https://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>