The Resource Whose story is this, anyway?
- Whose story is this, anyway?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Mike Flaherty ; illustrated by Oriol Vidal
- Storytelling -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Storytelling -- Fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction
- Storytelling -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAdventure stories
- Adventure and adventurers -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- What's this book about? That depends on who you ask. Our humble narrator thinks he's got a great story for you, but he barely begins before he's interrupted . . . by a scallywag pirate with a thrilling legend of mermaids and sea monsters! Soon an entire cast of colorful characters including a hungry dinosaur, an alien bent on world domination, and a heroic knight derails the boy's saga. Everyone has a tale to tell but if they can all get on the same page, this might turn out to be the best story ever!. Ages 5+
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Whose story is this, anyway?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Whose story is this, anyway?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/znWDg1ja3pA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/znWDg1ja3pA/">Whose story is this, anyway?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>