The Resource The Umbrella Academy / : Apocalypse suite., Volume 1.
- The Umbrella Academy / : Apocalypse suite., Volume 1.
- Title remainder
- Apocalypse suite.
- Title number
- Volume 1.
- Title part
- Apocalypse Suite
- Statement of responsibility
- story, Gerard Way ; art, Gabriel Ba ; colors, Dave Stewart letters, Nate Piekos
- Title variation
- Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite
- Umbrella Academy 1
- Apocalypse Suite
- trueSuperhero comics
- trueChild superheroes
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueGraphic novels
- Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction
- trueGood and evil
- trueScience fiction comic books, strips, etc
- trueEnd of the world
- Robots -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueBrothers and sisters
- "In an inexplicable worldwide event, forty-seven extraordinary children were spontaneously born by women who had previously shown no signs of pregnancy. Millionaire inventor Reginald Hargreeves adopted seven of the children; when asked why, his only explanation was, 'To save the world.' These seven children form The Umbrella Academy, a dysfunctional family of superheroes with bizarre powers. Their first adventure at the age of ten pits them against an erratic and deadly Eiffel Tower, piloted by the fearsome zombie-robot Gustave Eiffel. Nearly a decade later, the team disbands, but when Hargreeves unexpectedly dies, these disgruntled siblings reunite just in time to save the world once again"--From publishers description
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2009.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2009
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- comic strips
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- The Umbrella Academy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Umbrella Academy / : Apocalypse suite., Volume 1.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Umbrella Academy / : Apocalypse suite., Volume 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/zHXeXLsNi2Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/zHXeXLsNi2Y/">The Umbrella Academy / : Apocalypse suite., Volume 1.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>