The Resource Thai-no-mite!
- Statement of responsibility
- Oliver Phommavanh
- Title variation
- Lengy is back
- Australian fiction
- trueEthnic restaurants, shops, etc
- trueFamily vacations
- Holidays -- Juvenile fiction
- Premier’s Reading Challenge 5-6
- trueSydney, New South Wales
- Thais -- Australia -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile fiction
- Thais -- New South Wales | Sydney -- Juvenile fiction
- I'm Lengy and I'm Thai. My parents run a restaurant named Thai-riffic! but I'm always craving hot chips and pizza. Mum and Dad's idea of a holiday? Going to Thailand to visit all our relatives. Recipe for getting there? Survive Dr Needlemouse and his arsenal of needles. Squeeze in a snappy budget trip to Dreamworld. Catch a red-back spider for my Auntie. Fight off a savage bat attack. Celebrate Christmas, Thai-riffic style! Recipe for surviving the planning? A heap of good luck and plenty of THAI-NO-MITE! Phew! I'll need a holiday after this..
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For primary school age
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Thai-no-mite!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Thai-no-mite!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/wseyNczSZB4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/wseyNczSZB4/">Thai-no-mite!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>