The Resource I'll give you the sun
- I'll give you the sun
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jandy Nelson
- Title variation
- I will give you the sun
- trueLGBTQIA fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Gays -- Fiction
- Artists -- Fiction
- trueFamilies -- California
- Families -- California -- Fiction
- trueTwin brothers and sisters
- Family life -- California -- Fiction
- Twins -- Fiction
- California -- Fiction
- trueGay teenagers
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- Families -- Fiction
- trueTeenage artists
- Death -- Fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- Grief -- Fiction
- Jude and her brother, Noah, are incredibly close twins. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude surfs and cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking. Something has happened to wreck the twins in different and divisive ways . . . until Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy, as well as an unpredictable new mentor. The early years are Noah's story to tell. The later years are Jude's. What the twins don't realise is that they each have only half the story, and if they could just find their way back to one another, they'd have a chance to remake their world
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2014
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 9-12, 2016.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2016.
- James Cook Book Award (Ohio), 2015
- Josette Frank Award, 2015.
- Michael L. Printz Award, 2015.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, High School category, 2017.
- Rainbow List, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2014
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2017.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2015.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of I'll give you the sun
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I'll give you the sun
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/uhcvBlJCuJ8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/uhcvBlJCuJ8/">I'll give you the sun</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>