The Resource Emma, smile and say 'cupcake!'
- Emma, smile and say 'cupcake!'
- Statement of responsibility
- Coco Simon ; [text by Elizabeth Doyle Carey]
- trueFashion models
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueNew York City
- trueMiddle schools
- Models (Persons) -- Juvenile fiction
- Modelling -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGirls' clubs
- Auditions -- Juvenile fiction
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChild fashion models
- The Special Day wedding salon is running an ad in the local newspaper, and they want Emma to model in the advertisement. The ad is a huge hit and suddenly Emma is very much in demand. But after running all over New York City for auditions, Emma realises being a model is a lot tougher than she thought. Does Emma really want to be America's next top model, or is being a part of the Cupcake Club sweet enough?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 8-12
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Cupcake diaries
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Emma, smile and say 'cupcake!'
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Emma, smile and say 'cupcake!'
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/tnGN9hTdfAE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/tnGN9hTdfAE/">Emma, smile and say 'cupcake!'</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>