The Resource November Road
- November Road
- Statement of responsibility
- Lou Berney
- trueCrime fiction
- Disguise -- Fiction
- trueEnforcers (Criminals)
- trueKennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination
- Kennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination -- Fiction
- trueLas Vegas, Nevada
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction
- trueMothers and daughters
- trueMurder for hire
- trueNew Orleans, Louisiana
- Organised crime -- Fiction
- Red hot reads
- trueRunaway wives, husbands, etc
- trueSuspense fiction
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- true1960s -- 1960 -- 1969
- Assassins -- Fiction
- trueCrime bosses
- trueCriminal evidence
- Frank Guidry's luck has finally run out? A loyal street lieutenant to New Orleans' mob boss Carlos Marcello, Guidry knows too much about the crime of the century: the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Within hours of JFK's murder, everyone with ties to Marcello is turning up dead. Suspecting he's next, Guidry hits the road to Las Vegas. When he spots a beautiful housewife and her two young daughters stranded on the side of the road, he sees the perfect disguise to cover his tracks from the hit men on his trail. The two strangers share the open road west - and find each other on the way. But Guidry's relentless hunters are closing in on him, and now he doesn't want to just survive, he wants to really live, maybe for the first time. Everyone's expendable, or they should be, but Guidry just can't throw away the woman he's come to love. And it might get them both killed
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 2019.
- Oklahoma Book Award for Fiction, 2019.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2018.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2018.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2019.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of November Road
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work November Road
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/rAtJvN9KFVs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/rAtJvN9KFVs/">November Road</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>