The Resource Humanimal : incredible ways animals are just like us!
- Humanimal : incredible ways animals are just like us!
- Title remainder
- incredible ways animals are just like us!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Christopher Lloyd ; illustrated by Mark Ruffle
- trueAnimal intelligence
- Animal intelligence -- Juvenile literature
- trueCognition in animals
- trueComparative psychology
- Human behaviour
- Human behaviour -- Juvenile literature
- trueHuman/animal relationships
- Instructional and educational works
- Psychology, Comparative -- Juvenile literature
- Emotions in animals -- Juvenile literature
- trueAnimal behavior
- Animal behaviour
- Animal behaviour -- Juvenile literature
- Animal communities -- Juvenile literature
- "So you think you're special? Just because people have built cities, invented pop-up toasters, and put people on the Moon, that they are somehow different from (or better than) other living things? Well, it's time to think again! Humanimal explores the interconnections of the human and natural worlds in ways you never before imagined... Inside you will discover how slime molds learn how to navigate through a maze; how rats are ticklish and how it makes them laugh out loud; how elephants have funerals for their lost loved ones; how bees vote in elections to decide where to locate their nests; how crows use cars to crack nuts and a whole lot more! This richly illustrated, mesmerising exploration shows that humans and other animals don't just live on the same planet, they also share many of the same patterns of behaviour, making us all fellow players in the drama that is life on Earth. Fascinating and stunningly illustrated, Humanimal explores and celebrates the astonishing ways in which animals and humans are alike."--Publisher's description
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- 4+ years old
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .L595 2019
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Humanimal : incredible ways animals are just like us!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Humanimal : incredible ways animals are just like us!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/qGi7OCRg5b4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/qGi7OCRg5b4/">Humanimal : incredible ways animals are just like us!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>