The Resource This hotel is haunted!
- This hotel is haunted!
- Statement of responsibility
- Geronimo Stilton ; [illustrations by Valeria Turati ; translated by Julia Heim]
- Ghost stories
- Ghosts -- Fiction
- trueHaunted hotels
- Haunted hotels -- Fiction
- Haunted hotels -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHaunted places
- trueHumorous fiction
- Mice -- Fiction
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStilton, Geronimo (Fictitious character)
- Stilton, Geronimo (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Stilton, Geronimo (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- "My friend Hercule Poirat and I were called to investigate mysterious events at the famouse Grand Hotel in New Mouse City. There was a ghost haunting the hotel and scaring guests! It was wearing clanking armor and carrying a ball and chain. I know that ghosts don't exist, but this was pretty spooky. Would Poirat and I be able to solve the mystery of the haunted hotel?"--P.  of cover
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Geronimo Stilton
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of This hotel is haunted!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work This hotel is haunted!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/pF-C3tXryGE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/pF-C3tXryGE/">This hotel is haunted!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>