The Resource Bury your dead
- Bury your dead
- Statement of responsibility
- Louise Penny
- Champlain, Samuel de, 1567-1635 -- Fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Detective and mystery stories
- trueGamache, Armand (Fictitious character)
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- trueMurder investigation
- trueMurder suspects
- trueMystery fiction
- truePolice -- Quebec (Province)
- Police -- Quebec (Province) -- Fiction
- trueQuebec (Province)
- Quebec (Province) -- Fiction
- trueWinter carnivals
- trueVillages -- Quebec (Province)
- Canada -- Fiction
- An obsessive historian's quest for the remains of the founder of Quebec, Samuel de Champlain, ends in murder. Could a secret buried with Champlain for nearly 400 years be so dreadful that someone would kill to protect it? Although he is supposed to be on leave, Chief Inspector Gamache cannot walk away from a crime that threatens to ignite long-smouldering tensions between the English and the French. Meanwhile, he is receiving disquieting letters from the village of Three Pines, where beloved Bistro owner Olivier was recently convicted of murder
- Agatha Award for Best Novel, 2010.
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Arthur Ellis Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Dilys Award, 2011.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2011.
- RUSA Reading List, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Chief Inspector Gamache novel
- Three Pines mystery
- Series volume
ContextContext of Bury your dead
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bury your dead
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/oh6rMhsCzjQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/oh6rMhsCzjQ/">Bury your dead</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>