The Resource Naughty dragons make trouble!
- Naughty dragons make trouble!
- Statement of responsibility
- story by Natalie Jane Prior ; illustrations by Simon Howe
- Australian fiction
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChildren's stories
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Helping behaviour -- Juvenile fiction
- Villains -- Juvenile fiction
- In the Laidley Hundreds, dangerous wild dragons roam the Highlands. But dragons aren't born bad, just naughty! When Ava and Jack's parents agree to foster two young dragons, the siblings can't believe their luck. But teaching a mischievous pair of dragons how to behave isn't easy, and Jack and Ava will have their work cut out for them with Graun and Fafnine. They might look sweet, but don't let that fool you, these dragons can cause trouble like you wouldn't believe. ?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Naughty dragons
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Naughty dragons make trouble!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Naughty dragons make trouble!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/oZVFahwLTt0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/oZVFahwLTt0/">Naughty dragons make trouble!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>