The Resource Tender Morsels
- Tender Morsels
- Statement of responsibility
- Margo Lanagan
- Tender Morsels has won tremendous acclaim around the world. It is fiercely poetic, exquisite and unforgettable. Fantasy at its heart-wrenching best.Liga's life is filled with dark hearts and foul deeds. So she chooses a protective path of natural magic to find a safe other-worldly place for herself and her two daughters. But when magicked bears and mischief men break the borders of their refuge the girls must face the truth, and engage with the appeal and risk of the real raw world.Tender Morsels unflinchingly explores the evil and sweetness in the world and the magic of learning to live with both.'One of my favourite books in ages...powerful and moving.' Neil Gaiman'Tender Morsels...is funny, tragic, wise, tender and beautifully written. It also left me gasping with shock'. Meg Rosoff'...a towering work of imagination in which a supremely talented writer opens rich new frontiers.' Sydney Morning Herald'Give over to the pull of this story and you will be transported.' The Age'An exquisite novel.' Weekend Australian'A wonderful and thought-provoking story examining the human condition, set in a world where anything is possible.' Herald Sun'...a marvel to read and will only further solidify Lanagan's place at the very razor's edge of YA speculative fiction.' Booklist Honor Book Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence 2009Winner (joint) Best Novel World Fantasy Awards 2009Winner, Ditmar Award, Best Novel 2009Short-listed, Locus Awards, Young Adult Novel 2009Honor Book, Tiptree Awards 2009Short-listed, Shirley Jackson Award for 'literature of psychological suspense, horror and the dark fantasticShort-listed, 2008 Aurealis Award, Best Fantasy Novel
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2008
- Ditmar Award, 2009.
- World Fantasy Award, 2009.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2009
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2016
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Tender Morsels
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tender Morsels
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/oJLBEEnP6Fk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/oJLBEEnP6Fk/">Tender Morsels</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>