The Resource Counting by 7s
- Counting by 7s
- Statement of responsibility
- Holly Goldberg Sloan
- Title variation
- Counting by sevens
- trueRealistic fiction
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFatal traffic accidents
- Genius -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGirl misfits
- trueGirl orphans
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction
- trueParents -- Death
- truePreteen girls
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTwelve-year-old girls
- Twelve-year-old genius and outsider Willow Chance must figure out how to connect with other people and find a surrogate family for herself after her parents are killed in a car accident
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 6-8, 2014.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), Middle School level, 2015.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Teen category, 2016.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2014
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Counting by 7s
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Counting by 7s
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/nzXn9ngl7gg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/nzXn9ngl7gg/">Counting by 7s</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>