The Resource That's snow business!
- That's snow business!
- Statement of responsibility
- Sophy Henn
- Title variation
- That is snow business!
- Title variation remainder
- thats snow business!
- Bad Nana, (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGrandmother and granddaughter
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction
- Grandparent and child -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHumorous fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- trueSeven-year-old girls
- trueTalent shows
- Hi! I'm Jeanie - still 7 3/4 years old, and back for another adventure with my BRILLIANT grandma Bad Nana! There's a local winter talent show, and the whole town is so excited. Especially as the SPECTACULAR Bobby Trulove is in charge. He's an old friend of bad Nana's and he is quite, erm, dramatic! The day before the show, a freak weather storm hits, and leaves the town snowed in. Can BAD NANA save the show?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- 6-9 years old
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Bad Nana
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of That's snow business!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work That's snow business!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/mOUkpL-ZgBc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/mOUkpL-ZgBc/">That's snow business!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>