The Resource Red queen
- Red queen
- Statement of responsibility
- Victoria Aveyard
- Young adult fiction
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Juvenile fiction
- Government, Resistance to -- Juvenile fiction
- Psychic ability -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBarrow, Mare (Fictitious character)
- trueSeventeen-year-old girls
- trueDystopian fiction
- trueSuperhuman abilities
- Social classes -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- Reds are commoners, ruled by a Silver elite in possession of god-like superpowers. And to Mare Barrow, a seventeen-year-old Red girl from the poverty stricken Stilts, it seems like nothing will ever change. That is, until a twist of fate brings her to before the Silver court. Here, surrounded by the people she hates most, Mare discovers that despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly ability of her own. Fearful of Mare's potential, the king hides her in plain view: betrothed to his youngest son. Trapped, Mare decides to use her new position to bring down the regime - from the inside
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2017.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2017.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Young Adult, 2017.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Teen Book Category, 2017.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 9-12, 2017.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2017.
- Truman Readers Award (Missouri), 2018.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Senior, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Red queen (Victoria Aveyard)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Red queen
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Red queen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/k9o2uyqd-hM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/k9o2uyqd-hM/">Red queen</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>