The Resource Just after the wave.
- Just after the wave.
- Statement of responsibility
- Sandrine Collette ; translated from the French by Alison Anderson
- Dystopian fiction
- Families -- Fiction
- Floods -- Fiction
- trueOptions, alternatives, choices
- Parents -- Fiction
- trueResilience (Personal quality)
- Survival -- Fiction
- Weather -- Fiction
- trueAbandoned children
- "When a volcano collapses in the ocean and generates a tidal wave of biblical proportions, the world disappears around Louie, his parents and his eight siblings. Their house, perched on a summit, stands firm. As far as the eye can see there is only choppy grey water. For six days the family waits for relief, as food becomes scarce. Then the water starts to rise again, and the parents realize they must make for the highlands. There isn't room, however, for everyone on the boat and they will have to choose between their children."--Publisher description
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Language note
- Translated from the French
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Just after the wave.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Just after the wave.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/ju94woJQ5yM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/ju94woJQ5yM/">Just after the wave.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>