The Resource Fearless : sons and daughter
- Fearless : sons and daughter
- Title remainder
- sons and daughter
- Statement of responsibility
- Colin Thompson
- Everyone's favourite scaredy-cat bulldog is back - with puppies! When we last saw Fearless, he had fallen head over paws for the beautiful Primrose. Now, they've got puppies to care for, and Fearless must figure out what it means to be a father. Fearless warns his children about the dangers lurking around every corner - things like vacuum cleaners and handbags - but when Primrose is in trouble, will Fearless put aside his fears or will it be brave pup Eric to the rescue? Another charming and hilarious tale about Fearless the bulldog, from award-winning duo Colin Thompson and Sarah Davis
- Canberra's Own Outstanding List (COOL), Picture Storybook, 2010.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Picture Book, 2010.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Picture Storybook, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Fearless : sons and daughter
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fearless : sons and daughter
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/isnPp-c01IE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/isnPp-c01IE/">Fearless : sons and daughter</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>