The Resource I can do it too!
- I can do it too!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Karen Baicker ; pictures by Ken Wilson-Max
- trueAfrican American families
- trueSelf-confidence in African American girls
- trueRepetition in stories
- trueAfrican American girls
- African Americans -- Fiction
- trueSelf-confidence in girls
- trueSelf-confidence in children
- trueBoard books
- Family life -- Fiction
- Self-confidence -- Fiction
- trueAfrican Americans
- trueStories in rhyme
- Supported by her family, an African American girl is self confident about what she can do and in turn supports a younger family member
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of I can do it too!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I can do it too!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/h7m5CQgLp2Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/h7m5CQgLp2Y/">I can do it too!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>