The Resource The broken shore
- The broken shore
- Statement of responsibility
- Peter Temple
- trueMurder investigation
- trueAustralian fiction
- trueDetectives -- Australia
- trueGuilt in men
- trueMalicious accusation
- trueMurder -- Australia
- Murder -- Australia -- Fiction
- Race discrimination -- Fiction
- trueRace relations -- Australia
- trueAboriginal Australians
- Aboriginal Australians -- Fiction
- Before Rai Sarris, Cashin was different. He moved more quickly then, he was less thoughtful, less easily spooked. But there are consequences when you've come that close to dying. For Cashin, they include a posting away from the world of murderers, of Homicide, to the quiet place on the coast where he grew up
- Australian Book Industry Awards, General Fiction Book of the Year, 2006.
- Colin Roderick Award (Australia), 2005.
- Duncan Lawrie Dagger, 2007.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2007.
- Ned Kelly Award for Best Novel, 2006.
- Awards note
- Winner of the Gold Dagger for Best Crime Novel of the Year, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The broken shore
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The broken shore
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/gPQODqD8wBA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/gPQODqD8wBA/">The broken shore</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>