The Resource The road
- The road
- Statement of responsibility
- Cormac McCarthy
- trueLiterary fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- trueFamilial love
- trueUnited States
- Regression (Civilization) -- Fiction
- Survival -- Fiction
- Voyages and travels -- United States -- Fiction
- trueUnited States -- Social conditions -- 21st century
- truePersonal conduct
- trueSurvival (after nuclear warfare)
- trueApocalyptic fiction
- trueAdventure stories
- trueNear future
- trueFathers and sons
- trueBooks to movies
- "A father and his young son walk alone through burned America, heading slowly for the coast. Nothing moves in the ravaged landscape save the ash on the wind. They have nothing but a pistol to defend themselves against the men who stalk the road, the clothes they are wearing, a cart of scavenged food - and each other." -- back cover
- ALA Notable Book, 2007.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2006.
- James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Fiction, 2006.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2006.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2006
- Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, 2007.
- YALSA Outstanding Book for the College Bound, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The road
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The road
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/ey_RxK9NNM4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/ey_RxK9NNM4/">The road</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>