The Resource Who could that be at this hour?
- Who could that be at this hour?
- Statement of responsibility
- Lemony Snicket, art by Seth
- In the fading town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, far from anyone he knew or trusted, a young Lemony Snicket began his apprenticeship in an organization nobody knows about. He started by asking questions that shouldn't have been on his mind. Now he has written an account that should not be published, in four volumes that shouldn't be read. This is the first volume. -- Amazon.com
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For primary school age
- Literary form
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who could that be at this hour?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who could that be at this hour?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/exH3zT7wqSU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/exH3zT7wqSU/">Who could that be at this hour?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>