The Resource 52 storey treehouse
- 52 storey treehouse
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Title variation
- Fifty two storey treehouse
- Andy and Terry's incredible, ever-expanding treehouse has 13 new storeys, including a watermelon-smashing level, a wave machine, a life-size snakes and ladders game (with real ladders and real snakes!), a rocket-powered carrot-launcher, a Ninja Snail Training Academy and a high-tech detective agency with all the latest high-tech detective technology, which is lucky because they have a BIG mystery to solve - where is Mr Big Nose??? Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year, 2015.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Younger Children, 2015.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2015.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 2015.
- Nielsen BookData Australian Booksellers’ Choice Award, 2015.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2015.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Older Readers, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For children
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Treehouse series
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of 52 storey treehouse
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 52 storey treehouse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/dgGiWwFRuNs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/dgGiWwFRuNs/">52 storey treehouse</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>