The Resource Utopian man
- Utopian man
- Statement of responsibility
- Lisa Lang
- It's the the 1880s, and Marvellous Melbourne is a lavish and raucous city where anything could happen. There's nothing to stop eccentric entrepreneur, Edward William Cole, from building the sprawling Cole's Book Arcade and filling it with whatever amuses him, or supports his favourite causes
- The Australian/Vogel Literary Award, 2009.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, People's Choice, 2010.
- Awards note
- The Australian/Vogel literary award, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Utopian man
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Utopian man
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/dZt_zZOO2uQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/dZt_zZOO2uQ/">Utopian man</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>