The Resource Skin and other stories
- Skin and other stories
- Statement of responsibility
- Roald Dahl
- Title variation
- Charlottes web
- This is a collection of 11 short stories to startle, surprise and satisfy from Roald Dahl - the master of the twist in the tale. How would you get rid of a murder weapon without causing suspicion? Where would you hide a diamond where no one else would think of looking? What if you found out the tattoo on your back was worth over a million pounds?
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1984.
- Surrey Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 1973.
- Great American Read, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Skin and other stories
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Skin and other stories
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/bW7JpB3ORas/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/bW7JpB3ORas/">Skin and other stories</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>