The Resource Love com, 13.
- Love com, 13.
- Title number
- Statement of responsibility
- story and art by Aya Nakahara ; [English adaptation, Shaenon K. Garrity]
- Title variation
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Japan
- trueTranslations -- Japanese to English
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueLove triangles
- trueRomance comics
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueGraphic novels
- trueCollege freshmen
- trueCompetition in teenage boys
- trueDating (Social customs)
- Risa and Otani's relationship finally seems to be going right, but just in time for college woes to ruin their lives! Risa only has a few months to decide which tech school she wants to attend, but she can't even decide what she wants to study. What kind of degree can you get for playing video games and listening to Umibozu all day?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T for teen
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Love com
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Love com, 13.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Love com, 13.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/YVs8BnJ2bzE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/YVs8BnJ2bzE/">Love com, 13.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>