The Resource Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda
- Statement of responsibility
- Becky Albertalli
- Title variation
- Simon versus the Homo Sapiens agenda
- Love Simon
- trueLGBTQIA fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Extortion -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGay teenagers
- trueComing out (Sexual or gender identity)
- Secrecy -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage romance
- truePen pals
- Pen pals -- Juvenile fiction
- trueComing-of-age stories
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHigh schools
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Gay teenagers -- Juvenile fiction
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBooks to movies
- Sixteen-year-old and not-so-openly gay Simon Spier prefers to save his drama for the school musical. But when an email falls into the wrong hands, his secret is at risk of being thrust into the spotlight. And worse still, so will the privacy of 'Blue', the pen name of the boy he's been emailing. With messy dynamics emerging in Simon's once tight-knit group of friends, and his email correspondence with Blue growing more flirtatious every day, Simon's life suddenly becomes just a little complicated. Now Simon has to find a way to step out of his comfort zone before he's pushed out - without alienating his friends, compromising himself, or fumbling a shot at happiness with the most confusing, adorable guy he's never met
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, High School category, 2018.
- Rainbow List, 2016.
- William C. Morris YA Debut Award, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/YFT2TWf8TJQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/YFT2TWf8TJQ/">Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>