The Resource Uglies
- Statement of responsibility
- Scott Westerfeld
- trueFifteen-year-old girls
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMoles (Spies)
- truePlastic surgery
- Premier’s Reading Challenge 7-9
- Science fiction -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage girls
- Young adult fiction
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Beauty, Personal -- Juvenile fiction
- Just before their sixteenth birthdays, when they will will be transformed into beauties whose only job is to have a great time, Tally's best friend runs away and Tally must find her and turn her in, or never become pretty at all
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2007.
- Eliot Rosewater Indiana High School Book Award (Rosie Award), 2007.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 6-8), 2008.
- Golden Duck Awards, Hal Clement Award for Young Adult
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2008.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Uglies
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Uglies
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/YDY4VsmI3NA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/YDY4VsmI3NA/">Uglies</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>