The Resource Save our sharks!
- Save our sharks!
- Statement of responsibility
- David Metzenthen ; illustrated by Craig Smith
- trueAustralian fiction
- trueAustralian football
- Australian football -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoy athletes
- Children's stories, Australian
- trueDetermination (Personal quality)
- trueEasy readers
- Football teams -- Juvenile fiction
- Readers (primary)
- trueSports fiction
- trueWinning and losing
- trueAthletic coaches
- The Seaport Junior Sharks football team is in trouble. The Sharks haven't won a single match in the last two seasons, their oval has been declared unsafe, and they don't have enough players to form a viable team. But Eddie Atlas is determined to save the Sharks
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For primary school age
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Aussie bites
- Target audience
ContextContext of Save our sharks!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Save our sharks!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Y7788Ij2FoA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Y7788Ij2FoA/">Save our sharks!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>