The Resource Ready, steady, hatch!
- Ready, steady, hatch!
- Statement of responsibility
- Ben Long ; [illustrator] David Cornish
- Chickens -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChickens -- Eggs
- trueAustralian fiction
- truePicture books for children
- Chicks -- Eggs | Incubation -- Juvenile fiction
- Premier's Reading Challenge K-2
- Eggs -- Incubation -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Curiosity -- Juvenile fiction
- trueLost animals
- trueStories in rhyme
- Round and bright, and creamy white, amid the pumpkin patch, a clutch of eggs was sprouting legs. Ready, steady, hatch! Ten chicks are excited to discover the world outside their eggshells, but the smallest is soon separated from the rest. Where can she be?
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Book, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For pre school age
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Ready, steady, hatch!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ready, steady, hatch!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/XzD-hxi6RrQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/XzD-hxi6RrQ/">Ready, steady, hatch!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>