The Resource The Golden Age
- The Golden Age
- Statement of responsibility
- Joan London
- trueLove stories
- trueAustralian fiction
- trueBoy/girl relations
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueHospital patients
- Hospitals, Convalescent -- Western Australia | Perth -- Fiction
- truePeople with poliomyelitis
- truePerth, Western Australia
- truePoetry writing
- Poliomyelitis -- Patients -- Fiction
- trueRefugees, Hungarian
- trueRomantic love
- true1950s -- 1950 -- 1959
- This is a story of resilience, the irrepressible, enduring nature of love, and the fragility of life. From one of Australia's most loved novelists. He felt like a pirate landing on an island of little maimed animals. A great wave had swept them up and dumped them here. All of them, like him, stranded, wanting to go home. Perth, 1954
- Nita B. Kibble Literary Award, 2015.
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, People's Choice Award for Fiction, 2015.
- Queensland Literary Awards, Fiction Book Award, 2015.
- Prime Minister's Literary Awards: Fiction, 2015.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Fiction category, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Golden Age
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Golden Age
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/XEc7uWOw6l8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/XEc7uWOw6l8/">The Golden Age</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>