The Resource The Wrong Side of Happiness.
- The Wrong Side of Happiness.
- Statement of responsibility
- Tania Anne Crosse
- trueAgricultural laborers
- trueAlcoholic men
- Devon (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
- trueEmployees -- Dismissal
- trueFathers and daughters
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueMoving to a new city
- trueWorking class
- When West Country farm labourer Emmanuel Ladycott and his dairymaid daughter, Tresca, lose their jobs, they head for Tavistock, where Emmanuel hopes to join the hundreds of navvies working on the new railway line. Tresca is determined to forge a new life among the overcrowding and poverty of Bannawell Street. But when Emmanuel loses this new job, Tresca is left on the brink of despair. Will she find the strength to fight for her future?
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Wrong Side of Happiness.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Wrong Side of Happiness.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/WlTk8SxBxyo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/WlTk8SxBxyo/">The Wrong Side of Happiness.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>