The Resource Lake child : how far would you go for your family?
- Lake child : how far would you go for your family?
- Title remainder
- how far would you go for your family?
- Statement of responsibility
- Isabel Ashdown
- Family secrets -- Fiction
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction
- Parent and child -- Fiction
- Self-realisation in women -- Fiction
- trueSuspense fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- trueTeenagers with amnesia
- Norway -- Fiction
- Accident victims -- Fiction
- Amnesiacs -- Fiction
- "When a young Norwegian woman wakes from an accident robbed of her most recent memories, she trusts her parents' advice that she must stay confined to her attic bedroom while she recuperates. But when Eva decides the time has come to break free of their caring incarceration, she discovers a world of secrets and lies, and a journey to discover her true identity begins.Could she really be the missing baby Lorna of British newspaper headlines? Are the people she calls Mum and Dad actually her abductors? And why did they choose to conceal the arrival of her new baby brother, born while Eva was locked away? While the present day story unfolds, clear slices of Eva's idyllic childhood are revealed as she tries to piece together the mysteries of her past - and those of her increasingly untrustworthy parents."--Publisher description
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
ContextContext of Lake child : how far would you go for your family?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lake child : how far would you go for your family?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/VY3B2N1eQFo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/VY3B2N1eQFo/">Lake child : how far would you go for your family?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>