The Resource Drama
- Statement of responsibility
- Raina Telgemeier ; with color by Gurihiru
- Theater -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Middle school students -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueRealistic fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Teenage boys -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueMiddle schools
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- High school students -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Schools -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueSeventh-grade girls
- trueBoy/girl relations
- trueGraphic novels
- Teenage girls -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueGay boys
- trueCrushes in girls
- Middle schools -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Set designers -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Interpersonal relations -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueInfatuation in girls
- Callie loves theater. And while she would totally try out for her middle school's production of Moon Over Mississippi, she's a terrible singer. Instead she's the set designer for the stage crew, and this year she's determined to create a set worthy of Broadway on a middle-school budget. But how can she, when she doesn't know much about carpentry, ticket sales are down, and the crew members are having trouble working together? Not to mention the onstage AND offstage drama that occurs once the actors are chosen, and when two cute brothers enter the picture, things get even crazier!
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2013
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Tween Book Category, 2015.
- Rainbow List, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novel for Teens, 2013.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2015.
- Awards note
- Stonewall Honor Book in Children's and Young Adult Literature, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 10-14
- Interest level
- Language note
- In English
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Drama
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Drama
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Unqbmeie-y0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Unqbmeie-y0/">Drama</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>