The Resource Where is bear?
- Where is bear?
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan Bentley
- Bedtime -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction
- Bears -- Picture books
- trueAustralian fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueChildren's stories
- Bears -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books
- trueBoys and toys
- trueBoys and bears
- Children's stories -- Pictorial works
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction
- Bedtime -- Picture books
- Where is bear? Where can he be? No one goes to bed without their faithful bear. But this irresistible story has a surprise in store!
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Book, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Where is bear?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where is bear?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Uk3Jo7BXwQo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/Uk3Jo7BXwQo/">Where is bear?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>