The Resource Tales from outer suburbia
- Tales from outer suburbia
- Statement of responsibility
- Shaun Tan
- Fifteen illustrated short stories, some humorous and some haunting, set in the Australian suburbs
- "From the much-acclaimed creator of The Arrival, The Red Tree and the The Lost Thing, these captivating and sophisticated illustrated stories teeter on the edge of the real and resonate with life, love, joy, wisdom and shared experience."--Provided by publisher
- Adelaide Festival Award for Children's Literature (South Australia), 2010.
- Aurealis Awards, Best Illustrated Book/Graphic Novel, 2008.
- Children's Book of the Year Award for Older Readers (Children's Book Council of Australia), 2009.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Premier's Award, 2008.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Young Adult category, 2008.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2010
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2009
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2010
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- short stories
- Target audience
ContextContext of Tales from outer suburbia
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tales from outer suburbia
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/UhOIHahP8pk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/UhOIHahP8pk/">Tales from outer suburbia</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>