The Resource Wild : a journey from lost to found
- Wild : a journey from lost to found
- Title remainder
- a journey from lost to found
- Statement of responsibility
- Cheryl Strayed
- trueTravel Writing -- Women Travelers
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueAuthors, American -- 21st century -- Biography
- trueAutobiographies and memoirs
- trueBooks to movies
- trueGrief in women -- Personal narratives
- trueHiking -- Pacific Crest Trail -- Personal narratives
- trueLife stories -- Facing adversity | Coping with death
- trueLife stories -- Facing adversity | Dealing with death
- trueLoss (Psychology) -- Personal narratives
- trueMothers -- Death -- Personal narratives
- truePacific Crest Trail -- Description and travel
- trueStrayed, Cheryl, 1968- -- Travel -- Pacific Crest Trail
- trueTransformations, Personal -- Personal narratives
- At twenty-six, Cheryl Strayed thought she had lost everything. In the wake of her mother's rapid death from cancer, her family disbanded and her marriage crumbled. With nothing to lose, she made the most impulsive decision of her life: to walk eleven-hundred miles of the west coast of America - from the Mojave Desert, through California and Oregon, and into Washington State - and to do it along. She had no experience of lond-distance hiking and the journey was nothing more than a line on a map. But it held a promise - a promise of piecing together a life that lay in ruins at her feet. Strayed'
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2013
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2012.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Adult Nonfiction, 2013.
- Oregon Book Awards, Readers' Choice, 2013.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2012.
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wild : a journey from lost to found
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wild : a journey from lost to found
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/US__Dodjpk0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/US__Dodjpk0/">Wild : a journey from lost to found</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>