The Resource Scythe
- Statement of responsibility
- Neal Shusterman
- A world with no hunger, no disease, no war, no misery: humanity has conquered all those things, and has even conquered death. Now Scythes are the only ones who can end life and they are commanded to do so, in order to keep the size of the population under control. Citra and Rowan are chosen to apprentice to a scythe a role that neither wants. These teens must master the art of taking life, knowing that the consequence of failure could mean losing their own. Citra and Rowan learn that a perfect world comes only with a heavy price
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2018.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2018.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2016
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2017.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2018.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2018.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Arc of a scythe
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Scythe
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Scythe
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/T-MKDJWLwCI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/T-MKDJWLwCI/">Scythe</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>