The Resource Eleanor & Park
- Eleanor & Park
- Statement of responsibility
- Rainbow Rowell
- Title variation
- Eleanor and Park
- trueWorking class teenagers
- trueLove stories
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueMultiracial teenage boys
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueOmaha, Nebraska -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- trueMisfits (Persons)
- trueDysfunctional families
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- trueTeen chick lit
- First loves -- Fiction
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueRomance fiction
- trueHigh school students
- trueRomantic love
- trueFirst loves
- trueMultiple perspectives
- This is a sweet, moving novel about two misfits finding love in the most unexpected of places. Meet Eleanor. She's just moved to a new town, is struggling to make friends and is finding it even harder living under the same roof as her dysfunctional family. When she first meets Park, she thinks he's obnoxious. Meet Park. He's liked by everyone but has never felt liked he fitted in. He loves his family but feels like they don't understand him. When he first meets Eleanor, he thinks she is weird. It is hate at first sight. But as they suffer each other's company in silence on the bus rides from and to home every day, Eleanor and Park realise that first impressions can be deceiving
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2015.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2015.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2015.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2013
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Fiction and Poetry, 2013.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2016.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2015.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2013.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2014.
- International Reading Association Children's Book Award for Young Adult Fiction, 2014.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2015.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico): Black bears (Grades 9-12), 2017.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2015.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2013.
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Eleanor & Park
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eleanor & Park
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/PzRoe22RA0s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/PzRoe22RA0s/">Eleanor & Park</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>