The Resource Hooray for Anna Hibiscus!
- Hooray for Anna Hibiscus!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Atinuke ; illustrated by Lauren Tobia
- trueStage fright
- trueMultiracial girls
- Hibiscus, Anna (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHibiscus, Anna (Fictitious character)
- Africa -- Social conditions -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories, Nigerian (English)
- Domestic fiction, Nigerian (English)
- trueEarly chapter books
- trueExtended families
- Short Stories. collection of four linked stories about family life set in modern west Africa. Anna Hibiscus lives in amazing Africa with her family in a wonderful house in a beautiful garden in a big city. Join Anna as she sings for the president, gets in a terrible tangle with her hair and visits the other side of the city
- 7-9 yrs
- Audies: Children's: Ages Up to 8, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- short stories
- Read by Mutiyat Ade-salu
- Series statement
- Anna Hibiscus (Early chapter books)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Hooray for Anna Hibiscus!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hooray for Anna Hibiscus!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/MV-b4zsm07c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/MV-b4zsm07c/">Hooray for Anna Hibiscus!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>