The Resource The 26-storey treehouse
- The 26-storey treehouse
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Title variation
- Twenty six storey treehouse
- If you are like most readers, you are probably wondering just how Andy and Terry met. Well, it is a long story, but a pretty exciting one, and it is mostly true! Come on up, choose a hammock, and they will tell you all about it (just do not go in the maze - they are still ironing out a few bugs). This book is for everyone who loved The 13-Storey Treehouse and is willing and ready to climb even higher with more crazy adventures!
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Older Children, 2013.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2013.
- Canberra's Own Outstanding List (COOL), Fiction for Older Readers, 2013.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 2013.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Older Readers, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For children
- Literary form
- Series statement
- The treehouse books
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The 26-storey treehouse
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 26-storey treehouse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/KeE3D1RbCC4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/KeE3D1RbCC4/">The 26-storey treehouse</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>