The Resource Golden Hill
- Golden Hill
- Statement of responsibility
- Francis Spufford
- New York, a small town on the tip of Manhattan Island, 1746. One rainy evening, a charming and handsome young stranger fresh off the boat from England pitches up to a counting house on Golden Hill Street, with a suspicious yet compelling proposition — he has an order for a thousand pounds in his pocket that he wishes to cash. But can he be trusted? This is New York in its infancy, a place where a young man with a fast tongue can invent himself afresh, fall in love, and find a world of trouble . .
- Costa First Novel Award, 2016.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2017.
- RSL Ondaatje Prize, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Golden Hill
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Golden Hill
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/HoDUpPVLwNg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/HoDUpPVLwNg/">Golden Hill</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>