The Resource Stuck!
- Statement of responsibility
- Charlotte Calder & Mark Jackson
- "One warm and windy day, when Charlie and his friends decide to fly a kite it takes off and soars straight into a tree! One by one, Charlie's friends each try to free the kite with their toys all of which end up stuck in the tree along with the kite. Just when it looks as though everything is stuck forever, the cat loses its footing on a branch and sets off a chain reaction, sending their toys to the ground. But guess who is stuck now?"--Publisher's website
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Book
- Awards note
- Notable Book, Picture Book of the Year, Children's Book Council of Australia Awards, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For pre school age
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Stuck!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Stuck!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/HbKaOKxN7Es/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/HbKaOKxN7Es/">Stuck!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>