The Resource Surprise! Surprise!
- Surprise! Surprise!
- Statement of responsibility
- Niki Daly
- Children's stories -- Pictorial works
- Infants -- Juvenile fiction
- Infants -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Infants -- Picture books
- trueParent and child
- Picture books for children
- Social acceptance -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAnimal babies
- Social acceptance -- Picture books
- Swine -- Juvenile fiction
- Swine -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Swine -- Picture books
- Social acceptance -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- trueChildren's stories
- A hilarious picture book about acceptance, with lively illustrations and a twist at the end. Mrs Tati wants a baby and when no baby appears, Mr Tati comes up with a jaunty solution! He brings his wife a sweet little piglet with a rosy face and curly tail. How Mr and Mrs Tati love their piggy baby, but should he be brought up as a boy or a pig, and what will happen if he goes to school? And could this tale have one more twist at the end of it...?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Surprise! Surprise!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Surprise! Surprise!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/EcgtHheYkGg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/EcgtHheYkGg/">Surprise! Surprise!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>