The Resource Would you rather...
- Would you rather...
- Statement of responsibility
- John Burningham
- Children's stories -- Pictorial works
- Choice (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction
- Choice (Psychology) -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Choice (Psychology) -- Picture books
- Decision making -- Juvenile fiction
- trueEccentrics and eccentricities
- trueHumorous stories
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction
- Imagination -- Picture books
- Nonsense choices -- Juvenile fiction
- trueOptions, alternatives, choices
- Picture books for children
- Picture books for children.
- Imagination -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction
- A series of comical choices such as, "Would you rather eat spider stew or slug dumplings or mashed worms?" ends with an invitation to bedtime. Presents choices for the reader such as living with a gerbil in a cage or with a rabbit in a hutch and being chased by a crab, by a bull, by a lion, or by wolves
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For children
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Would you rather...
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Would you rather...
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/DqpwCoX18wI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/DqpwCoX18wI/">Would you rather...</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>