The Resource Who's Killing the Great Writers of America?
- Who's Killing the Great Writers of America?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Robert Kaplow,
- Title variation
- Who is killing the great writers of America?
- Whos killing the great writers of America?
- Title variation remainder
- a satire
- What do bestselling writers Sue Grafton, Danielle Steel, Curtis Sittenfeld (Prep) and Tom Clancy all have in common? They've all been shockingly murdered in a manner both gruesome and appropriate to their style. Now, an extremely paranoid Steven King is convinced that he will be the next victim. With great trepidation, he leaves his heavily-barricaded fortress in Bangor, Maine, to discover WHO'S KILLING THE GREAT WRITERS OF AMERICA? This hilarious send-up of the world of publishing by the author of ME AND ORSON WELLES and THE CAT WHO KILLED LILIAN JACKSON BRAUN takes us from Venice to Paris to Swan's Island and offers cameo appearances by Steve Martin
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Read by Arte Johnson
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who's Killing the Great Writers of America?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who's Killing the Great Writers of America?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/AATL28npkts/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/AATL28npkts/">Who's Killing the Great Writers of America?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>