The Resource Where is Pim?
- Where is Pim?
- Statement of responsibility
- Lena and Olof Landstrom
- Friendship -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Lost and found possessions -- Juvenile fiction
- Lost and found possessions -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- trueLost articles
- Lost articles -- Juvenile fiction
- Play -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- trueSoft toys
- Toys -- Pictorial works | Juvenile fiction
- Toys -- Juvenile fiction
- Pom is playing with Pim, until suddenly Pim disappears! Pom and the dog look everywhere. Where is Pim? A wonderfully simple story for toddlers, told with few words, humour, unique illustrations, and heart
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Language note
- Translated from the Swedish
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Where is Pim?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where is Pim?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/A3F_3GcWbok/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/A3F_3GcWbok/">Where is Pim?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>