The Resource Catching Fire
- Catching Fire
- Statement of responsibility
- Suzanne Collins
- trueEverdeen, Katniss (Fictitious character)
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- trueScience fiction
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueScience Fiction
- trueCourage in girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueDystopian fiction
- trueTelevision programs
- Young Adult Fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueNorth America
- trueBooks to movies
- Against all odds Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow District 12 tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and its harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have secured, for themselves and their families, a life of safety and plenty. They will live in fancy houses in Victory Village, their families will never be hungry again, and the cruel games are behind them. But there are rumours of rebellion among the other districts, and to Katniss's horror, Katniss and Peeta are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. The Capitol will not be fooled again
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2014.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2012.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2009.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2010.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2012.
- Golden Duck Awards: Hal Clement Award for Young Adult
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2009
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2010
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Hunger Games trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Catching Fire
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Catching Fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/4iYAphhilbs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/4iYAphhilbs/">Catching Fire</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>