The Resource Vote for me!
- Vote for me!
- Statement of responsibility
- Robin Palmer
- trueBlended families
- trueRealistic fiction
- Actresses -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage celebrities
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeen chick lit
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Juvenile fiction
- Talking books for children
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Stepsisters -- Juvenile fiction
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueParker, Lucy B. (Fictitious character)
- trueIdentity (Psychology)
- trueStudent elections
- Fame -- Juvenile fiction
- trueShowers (Parties)
- Lucy B. Parker is running for class president! Sure, Lucy could let her frister (friend + sister), teen superstar Laurel Moses, campaign for her, but Lucy wants to win as Lucy, not as Laurel Moses' less-pretty-less- talented stepsister. To make matters worse, Lucy's feeling totally ignored by her dad and his girlfriend, who are preparing for their new baby. How is Lucy going to manage her famous frister, a soon-to-exist baby, and the campaign of the year all at once?
- Cataloging source
- Performed by Shana Dowdswell
- Series statement
- Yours truly, Lucy B. Parker
- Series volume
- Target audience
- Transposition and arrangement
- not applicable
ContextContext of Vote for me!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Vote for me!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/2iBKtpYs2vc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/resource/2iBKtpYs2vc/">Vote for me!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.randwick.nsw.gov.au/">Randwick City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>